All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $29.48
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
About this product
- DescriptionContributions from well kwn and respected researchers throughout the world Thorough coverage of electronic and opto-electronic materials that today's electrical engineers, material scientists and physicists need Interdisciplinary approach encompasses research in disciplines such as materials science, electrical engineering, chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, physics and chemistry
- Author BiographySafa Kasap is currently a Professor and Canada Research Chair in Electronic Materials and Devices in the Electrical Engineering Department at the University of Saskatchewan, Canada. He obtained his BSc (1976), MSc (1978) and PhD (1983) degrees from the Imperial College of Science, Technology and Medicine, University of London, specializing in amorphous semiconductors and chalcogenide glasses. In 1996 he was awarded the DSc (Engineering) from London University for his research contributions to materials science in electrical engineering. He is a Fellow of the Institution of Electrical Engineers, the Institute of Physics and the Institute of Materials. His research interests are in amorphous semiconductors, glasses for photonics, photoconductors, electrical, optical and thermal properties of materials, and related topics, with more than one hundred refereed journal papers in these areas. He is the Deputy Editor of the Journal of Materials Science: Materials in Electronics (Springer), and a Series Editor for the Series on Materials in Electronic and Optoelectronics (Wiley). Peter Capper has worked for the same company (through several name changes) for over 30 years in the area of II-VI compounds for infrared applications, latterly as a Materials Team Leader in charge of group of scientists working on the growth and characterisation of these compounds. This has been mainly in the area of cadmium mercury telluride and cadmium telluride, the premier infrared materials, by a range of bulk and epitaxial techniques. He has given several invited talks in Japan, USA and Europe, has coauthored over 100 Journal papers, holds one patent and has edited/written 5 books in the field since 1987. He is on the Editorial Board of the J. Mater. Sci.: Mater. Electron. (Springer) and is a Series Editor for Wiley on Materials for Electronics and Optoelectronics.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication22/09/2006
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleSpringer Handbooks
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note168 colour tables, biography
- Weight2908 g
- Width203 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine66 mm
- Volume editorPeter Capper,Safa O. Kasap
- Contained items statement2 Mixed media products
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.