All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEntrepreneurs and leaders face big questions every day: What's the most important place to focus your effort, and how do you start? What will your idea look like in real life? How many meetings and discussions does it take before you can be sure you have the right solution? Now there's a surefire way to answer these important questions: the sprint. Designer Jake Knapp created the five-day process at Google, where sprints were used on everything from Google Search to Google X. He joined Braden Kowitz and John Zeratsky at Google Ventures, and together they have completed more than one hundred sprints with companies in mobile, e-commerce, healthcare, finance, and more. A practical guide to answering critical business questions, Sprint is a book for teams of any size, from small startups to Fortune 100s, from teachers to nprofits. It's for anyone with a big opportunity, problem, or idea who needs to get answers today.
- Author BiographyJake Knapp (Author) Jake Knapp created the Google Ventures sprint process and has run more than one hundred sprints with startups such as 23andMe, Slack, Nest and Foundation Medicine. Previously, Jake worked at Google, leading sprints for everything from Gmail to Google X. He is among the world's tallest designers. John Zeratsky (Author) John Zeratsky has designed mobile apps, medical reports and a daily newspaper (among other things). Before joining Google Ventures, he was a design lead at YouTube and an early employee at FeedBurner, which Google acquired in 2007. John writes about design and productivity for The Wall Street Journal, Fast Company and Wired. He studied journalism at the University of Wisconsin. Braden Kowitz (Author) Braden Kowitz founded the Google Ventures design team in 2009 and pioneered the role of 'design partner' at a venture capital firm. He has advised on close to two hundred startups on product design, hiring and team culture. Before joining Google Ventures, Braden led design for several Google products, including Gmail, Google Apps for Business, Google Spreadsheets and Google Trends.
- Author(s)Braden Kowitz,Jake Knapp,John Zeratsky
- PublisherTransworld Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBantam Press
- Weight676 g
- Width158 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.57Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.