All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFrom the illustrator of <i>Someday</i> comes a girl-power charmer about helping Mom and making a sweet, sweet mess of it--perfect for Mother's Day, cleaning day, or any day Sprout's small, but she's good at helping. She makes the bed (with Mom still in it), cooks (if cooking is overflowing the cereal bowl), vacuums (up the cat--almost), and looks after her baby sister Bea (like a champ). Sure, sometimes Sprout's plans backfire, but good intentions go a long way--and make life interesting besides. Yes, Sprout's mama loves her little helper, matter how big the mess. All about daughters and moms and helping each other out, this book is bursting with affection, charm, and wit--perfect for fans of Sophie Blackall and Lauren Child's <i>Charlie and Lola</i> series.
- Author BiographyRosie Winstead is an artist and designer and lives in Springfield, Missouri.
- Author(s)Rosie Winstead
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication14/05/2005
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width223 mm
- Height262 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsPicture book,Sewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $9.88Trending at AU $10.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.