All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.26Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.49Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.58Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.86
About this product
- DescriptionMore creative knitted animals from the fertile imagination of Susan Anderson. Thirteen knitting projects, accompanied by a read-aloud story, follow Spud, a feisty pet sheep, and Chloe, his perky owner, as they travel to a farm and meet the inhabitants of the barnyard - a farm dog, a pair of piglets, a mother hen and chicks, and more! Full colour photographs from Liz Banfield (who has done all the Itty-Bitty books) present the finished projects at their best, while the story of Spud and Chloe's visit to the farm is told through witty line drawings presented throughout the book.
- Author BiographySusan B. Anderson writes her popular knitting blog at susanbanderson.blogspot.com. Her projects have appeared in Knit Simple, Interweave Knits, Parents, Crafts Beautiful, and elsewhere. The author of Spud & Chloe at the Farm, Itty-Bitty Toys, Itty-Bitty Nursery, and Itty-Bitty Hats, she lives in Madison, Wisconsin, with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Susan B. Anderson
- Date of Publication18/03/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintArtisan Division of Workman Publishing
- Content Note88 colour illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.