Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $72.45
- AU $92.82Trending at AU $103.66
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.64
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.65
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $36.12
- AU $41.02Trending at AU $43.46
- AU $19.73Trending at AU $22.69
About this product
- DescriptionSailing up the furthest reaches of the Amazon on assignment for the British Secret Service, Alex Hawke is captured by a brutal tribe of indigeus cannibals. Forced into slave labour, he witnesses the unimaginable: vast armies are being recruited and trained deep within the Amazonian jungle. Possessing weapons only dreamed of by the Western allies, their aim is to launch a vicious jihad that will unite one continent - and destroy ather. Somehow Hawke must escape his captors and live to tell the tale. From black magic, poison-tipped arrows and blowguns to an awesome arsenal of the most advanced military hardware, Hawke faces insurmountable odds as he searches for a river with name in a quest to seek out and destroy a lawless mastermind who threatens the West's very existence.
- Author BiographyTed Bell is the New York Times bestselling author of HAWKE, ASSASSIN and PIRATE. Visit him at www.tedbellbooks.com
- Author(s)Ted Bell
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication21/06/2008
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Weight362 g
- Width111 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.