Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionSpyware and Adware introduces detailed, organized, technical information exclusively on spyware and adware, including defensive techniques. This book t only brings together current sources of information on spyware and adware but also looks at the future direction of this field. Spyware and Adware is a reference book designed for researchers and professors in computer science, as well as a secondary text for advanced-level students. This book is also suitable for practitioners in industry.
- Author BiographyJohn Aycock is an associate professor at the University of Calgary in the Department of Computer Science. He received a B.Sc. from the University of Calgary, and an M.Sc. and Ph.D. from the University of Victoria. He researches computer security, focusing on malicious software, spam, and online crime. Dr. Aycock conceived and taught the University's Computer Viruses and Malware and Spam and Spyware courses.
- Author(s)John Aycock
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication05/11/2012
- SubjectComputer Communications & Networking
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number50
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight234 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.