Squares and Triangles: 13 Fun Patterns for Innovating and Renovating by Elsie M. Campbell (Paperback, 2011)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $41.07+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.23
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.78
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.22
- AU $66.97Trending at AU $74.69
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.87
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.40
About this product
- DescriptionOnce again, expert quilt designer Elsie Campbell presents a book of quilt patterns that are one part invation, one part thrift, and a whole lot of fun! Squares and Triangles, the second in Campbell's Scrap Quilt Book Series, offers 13 basic but boldly sophisticated patterns. If you're a beginner, you'll want the book for its clear instructions and easy piecing steps. If you're more experienced, you'll love the versatility and nearly innumerable number of design possibilities shown here. Making the book a must-have are Elsie's Top Tips for Squares and Triangle Quilts, complete with full-color diagrams. Says Campbell, My favorite part of quiltmaking is playing with color and value so that I give a contemporary twist to traditional blocks and patterns. She does it here--with 13 quilts shown in full-color photography, along with easy-to-follow instructions, patterns, and diagrams for making each one. For beginning and intermediate quilters.
- Author BiographyElsie Campbell is best known for her exquisite hand-quilted, award-winning quilts, but she started out, like many other quilters, in the field of dressmaking. She grew up in the small community of Deer Creek, Oklahoma, attending the Deer Creek Mennonite Church and learning her quilting skills from her mother and the Deer Creek Mennonite Women's Mission Society. After graduating from a small teachers college in Oklahoma, she taught home economics and special education in public schools. Elsie began exhibiting her quilts nationally in 1992 and has won numerous prestigious awards. Most recently, she won Best Machine Workmanship awards at several national-level shows. Earlier awards include: ?First Place in the traditional category at the International Quilt Festival in Houston, Texas ?Best of Show at Quilt America! in Indian&Acirc;--apolis, Indiana ?the Mary Krickbaum Award for Best Hand Quilting at the National Quilt Association Show ?the American Quilter's Society's Excellence in Hand Workmanship Purchase Award. Elsie lives in Ponca City, Oklahoma, with her husband of 38 years, Kenneth. The couple has two grown sons.
- Author(s)Elsie M. Campbell
- PublisherGood Books
- Date of Publication05/01/2011
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIntercourse
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGood Books,U.S.
- Out-of-print date04/03/2015
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight314 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.