All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrowood Sports Guides provide sound, practical advice that will make you a better sportsperson, whether you are learning the basic skills, discovering more advanced techniques or reviewing the fundamentals of your sport.
- Author BiographyPeter A Hirst is a highly experienced coach and coach educator. He is the former Performance and Coaching Director of England Squash where he had overall responsbility for the England national teams, player pathways, coach education and accreditation and all supporting programmes; during his tenure of office England held all World and European team titles. Peter was also a squash player for over thirty years and has a vast coaching experience at all levels. For ten years he was head of Coaching New Zealand, the generic coach education arm for sport in New Zealand.
- Author(s)Peter A. Hirst
- PublisherThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Date of Publication23/05/2011
- SubjectBall Games: Court & Indoor
- Series TitleCrowood Sports Guides
- Place of PublicationRamsbury
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Crowood Press Ltd
- Content Note137 colour photographs 13 diagrams
- Weight364 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.37Trending at AU $49.47
- AU $74.17Trending at AU $76.60
- AU $22.10Trending at AU $23.03
- AU $35.48Trending at AU $39.06
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.57Trending at AU $23.07
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $38.86
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.