All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.41Trending at AU $30.97
- AU $7.43Trending at AU $12.05
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.11
- AU $56.57Trending at AU $60.86
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.07
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $23.06
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Jill said goodbye to Randy, she hoped he'd eventually return to them, and to his old self. He'd gotten lost somehow, and the trip to Squatters Corner was his only hope. She tried to hold it all together until she found the te he left for her. The tears let loose. She'd pray for him every day. Randy was exhausted and felt like he'd lost his desire, memory, and hope. He headed to Montana to find himself again. He'd start by listening to the mountains and writing the vel that was aching to be finished. Along the way he met Doc, Billy, Shawn, Roy, Merry, and other good folks. Wisdom, kindness, friendship, walks in the foothills, heartbreak, the simple things...began to release the pressure and reawaken his heart.
- Author BiographyDonna Bocks is a remarkable woman, author and motivational speaker. A storyteller all of her life, Donna found the courage, at age 78, to bring her stories up from the basement and into the hands of the reader. Donna Bocks has shared her gift of weaving tales with many throughout her life. As a young girl Donna wrote poetry, emulating her beloved Auntie. While in college, her oral storytelling was popular among roommates. When her children arrived, Donna loved to rock with them in the rocking chair and sing original story-songs spun from their everyday lives. Years later, following an author interview, Donna's literary impulses were piqued and she realized that she could actually write down the stories that had filled her head for so many years. Most of Donna's novels are set in her home state of Michigan, where she says, Stories happen walking every day in the neighborhood. The houses begin to speak and the stories grow street by street, house by house.
- Author(s)Donna Bocks
- PublisherOpen Windows Creations
- Date of Publication25/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOpen Windows Creations
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.