All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $21.88Trending at AU $34.44
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $20.37Trending at AU $22.08
About this product
- DescriptionSquatters in Paradise is the long-awaited cri-de-coeur of Yellowstone employees - savages - and gleefully exposes the dark and ticklish underbelly of seasonal work in America's first national park. Written with unapologetic irreverence, the author also manages to convey the very real affection that park employees feel for their natural environs and the community which forms each season within the borders of this unique and magical place. A must-read for those who have worked in Yellowstone National Park (or anyone who has harbored the idea of taking a break from the real world for a while).
- Author BiographyJames Perry was born in England to an American father and a French mother. He moved with his family to the United States at the age of two and soon began working in Yellowstone National Park (or so it seems). This is his second book. His first book, Fortune's Child: Travels on the Open Road, is very difficult to find.
- Author(s)James Perry
- Date of Publication04/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.