All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionMost of us are familiar with the neighborhood squirrels that flit from tree to tree, scamper along the top of fences or quarrel with bluejays over peanuts left out in the back yard. The squirrels of North America are a diverse group of mammals, however, that range from ground-dwelling squirrels living in tremendous underground colonies to flying squirrels that sail from tree to tree silently in the night. Whether you are deep in the wilderness of a national park or simply watching the wildlife in your backyard, this book will help identify and understand each species of squirrel you encounter.
- Author BiographyTamara Eder, equipped from the age of six with a canoe, a dip net and a note pad, grew up with a fascination for nature and the diversity of life. She has a degree in environmental conservation sciences, and has written about wildlife in Bermuda, the Galapagos Islands, the Amazon Basin, Argentina, Tibet and India. An award-winning photographer, her photographs appear in numerous books, posters and online magazines.
- Author(s)Tamara Eder
- PublisherFive Fathoms Press
- Date of Publication01/04/2009
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Place of PublicationAbergavenny
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFive Fathoms Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight277 g
- Width138 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.