Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $34.65Trending at AU $35.01
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionSince the late 1970s civil war has left Sri Lanka in an almost permanent state of crisis; conventional histories of the country by liberal and Marxist scholars in the last two decades have thus tended to focus on the state's failure to accommodate the needs and demands of the mirities. The entire history of the twentieth century has been tied to this one key issue.
- Author(s)Nira Wickramasinghe
- PublisherC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2005
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintC Hurst & Co Publishers Ltd
- Content Notemaps
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.