All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $28.12Trending at AU $33.33
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.16
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $37.21
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $46.07
- AU $49.28Trending at AU $65.48
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.15
- AU $35.63Trending at AU $50.64
About this product
- DescriptionTour America's oldest city, St. Augustine, and see how it evolved and changed over the past one hundred years through 334 color images. Neighborhoods, streets, and buildings are featured and compared in vintage postcards and present-day photographs. The Plaza, St. Francis Street, the Public Market, the Fountain of Youth, San Marcos Hotel, Flagler Hospital, Trinity Episcopal Church, Anastasia Island, and much, much more. More than 120 pairs of past and present views feature the city's changing landscape and show its historic landmarks alongside present day skyscrapers and commerical buildings, like the 1887-built Castle Warden next to Ripley's Believe It Or Not!. This captivating chronicle of change and preservation in one of America's most historic and oldest cities will be enjoyed and treasured by residents and tourists alike. Postcard collectors will also find this an invaluable resource.
- Author BiographyDonald D. Spencer has authored many books about Florida's history, cities, and attractions. He lives in Ormond Beach, Florida.
- Author(s)Donald D. Spencer
- PublisherSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2009
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationAtglen
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchiffer Publishing Ltd
- Content Note334 color images
- Weight612 g
- Width279 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.