All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionSt. Catherines is the story of how a team of archaeologists found the lost sixteenth-century Spanish mission of Santa Catalina de Guale on the coastal Georgia island w kwn as St. Catherines. The discovery of mission Santa Catalina has contributed significantly to kwledge about early inhabitants of the island and about the Spanish presence in Georgia nearly two centuries before the arrival of British colonists.
- Author BiographyDavid Hurst Thomas is the curator of anthropology at the American Museum of Natural History. In addition to his discoveries on St. Catherines, he has completed major excavations at Gatecliff Shelter in Nevada and of a Spanish mission south of Santa Fe, New Mexico.
- Author(s)David Hurst Thomas
- PublisherUniversity of Georgia Press
- Date of Publication15/04/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Series TitleGeorgia Humanities Council Publication Series
- Place of PublicationGeorgia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Georgia Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.