All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $105.99Trending at AU $107.61
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.04
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
About this product
- DescriptionBeing a teenager is hard, especially if you're questioning your sexuality and growing up in rural Ontario in the mid '90s. Add to that a temperamental, homophobic father and a tenacious love for Madonna, and it's almost unbearable. Despite it all, Luke loves working on the family farm, and at least he has the support of some local outsiders.
- Author BiographySky Gilbert is a writer, director, and drag queen extraordinaire. He was co-founder and artistic director of Buddies in Bad Times Theatre (North America's largest gay and lesbian theatre) for eighteen years, where he produced over twenty-five of his own plays. Sky is an associate professor and holds a University Research Chair in Creative Writing and Theatre Studies at the School of English and Theatre at the University of Guelph.
- Author(s)Sky Gilbert
- PublisherPlaywrights Canada Press
- Date of Publication31/03/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintPlaywrights Canada Press
- Weight181 g
- Width135 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.