All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book will review the situation on the Western Front following the close of the First Battle of Ypres on Normandy 1914, together with the plans of the British and French Commanders-in-Chief for continuation of the war in 1915. It will narrate the events that followed the attack by the Germans on the 22nd of April, when asphyxiating gas was first used a weapon of war. It will then cover events involving British, French and Canadian troops up to the British withdrawal in early May.
- Author BiographyDr G J Keech has been researching the Great War for over twenty years, an, interest, which resulted from the desire to find out more about a relative who was killed in the war in 1917. He was for seven years successively the Deputy Chairmen and Chairman of the Western Front Association. He has already has two more Battleground Europe series books to his credit, Pozieres and Bullecourt.
- Author(s)Graham Keech
- PublisherPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Date of Publication15/03/2001
- SubjectMilitary History
- Series TitleBattleground Europe
- Place of PublicationBarnsley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPen & Sword Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width135 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $57.00
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.