All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLush, tropical landscapes define this area of the Caribbean. From the low-key and traditional Dominica to the spectacular mountains of St Lucia, there is much to explore. This Footprint Handbook provides invaluable information on transport, accommodation, eating and entertainment to ensure that your trip includes the best of these accessible and rewarding Caribbean destinations. * Essentials section with useful advice on getting to and around St Lucia & Dominica. * Comprehensive, up-to-date listings of where to eat, sleep and relax. * Includes information on tour operators and activities, from diving in turquoise waters to admiring the French colonial architecture. * Detailed maps for St Lucia & Dominica. * Slim eugh to fit in your pocket. With detailed information on all the main sights, plus many lesser-kwn attractions, Footprint's St Lucia & Dominica Handbook (Includes Fort-de-France (Martinique), Castries, Soufriere & Roseau) provides concise and comprehensive coverage of one of the Caribbean's most undiscovered regions.
- Author BiographyAfter a degree in Latin American Studies Sarah Cameron has been travelling and writing on the Americas ever since, both as an economist and as an author for Footprint Handbooks. Initially moonlighting for the South American Handbook while working for a British bank, in 1990 she parted company with the world of finance and has been contributing to the expansion of Footprint titles ever since. Sarah still keeps her hand in with South America, collaborating with Ben Box on the South American Handbook, the Peru Handbook and Cuzco & the Inca Heartlands, but concentrates mainly on the Caribbean. She is the author of all 17 editions of Footprint Caribbean Islands, as well as individual island titles such as the Cuba Handbook, the Dominican Republic, Barbados, St Lucia and Antigua & the Leeward Islands. When Sarah is not travelling around the Caribbean sampling beaches and rum cocktails, she retreats to her 17th-century farmhouse in rural Suffolk, UK.
- Author(s)Sarah Cameron
- PublisherFootprint Travel Guides
- Date of Publication21/09/2015
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleFootprint Handbook
- Place of PublicationBath
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFootprint Handbooks
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width115 mm
- Height178 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.