Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThe global financial crisis introduced the tion of state bankruptcy to the European Union. Whilst a reform of the international financial architecture (particularly a sovereign debt restructuring mechanism) has t yet been realized, the EU and the member states whose currency is the Euro reacted to the crisis, installed a permanent crisis mechanism, and facilitated the introduction of collective action clauses into the member states' state bonds. Against the background of Argentina's unprecedented default in 2002 and the current crisis of Greece, the present book captures and systematizes the existing legal framework and provides a detailed mapping of the relevant territory (national laws, EU-law, foreign exchange, investment protection, public international law). Particular emphasis is placed on the quest for shared and common values as well as solutions for future sovereign debt crises.
- Author(s)Matthias J Muller
- PublisherNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Date of Publication20/04/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Series TitleDeutsches, Europaisches Und Vergleichendes Wirtschaftsrecht
- Series Part/Volume Number90
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintNomos Verlagsgesellschaft
- Weight644 g
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.