All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.18
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.37
- AU $36.79Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionStability Augmentation of a Grid-connected Wind Farm introduces a comprehensive approach to stabilizing the power output from wind farms, covering both fixed and variable speed wind turbine generator systems. The book presents the different tools suitable for application in wind farms, together with modeling and control strategies. The book reports on output power and terminal voltage fluctuation minimization, using the integration of energy storage systems with power electronic converters. Transient stability enhancement of the power systems is also discussed. Stability Augmentation of a Grid-connected Wind Farm provides advanced tools with detailed modeling and controller design, including extensive simulation results.
- Author BiographyS.M. Muyeen, Junji Tamura and Naoto Kakimoto all work for the Kitami Institute of Technology in its Department of Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Author(s)Junji Tamura,S. M. Muyeen,Toshiaki Murata
- PublisherSpringer London Ltd
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectIndustrial Studies: General
- Series TitleGreen Energy and Technology
- Place of PublicationEngland
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSpringer London Ltd
- Content Note38 black & white tables, biography
- Weight375 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2009
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.