All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $72.68
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $98.73
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.33
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.03
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.46
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.03
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book focuses on the optimization of a geometrically-nlinear structure under stability constraint. It presents a deep insight into optimization-based and computer-assisted stability design of discrete structures. Coverage combines design sensitivity analysis developed in structural optimization and imperfection-sensitivity analysis developed in stability analysis.
- Author(s)Kiyohiro Ikeda,Makoto Ohsaki
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication10/07/2007
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Series TitleMechanical Engineering Series
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight584 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.