All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThe expertise of a professional mathmatician and a theoretical engineer provides a fresh perspective of stability and stable oscillations. The current state of affairs in stability theory, absolute stability of control systems, and stable oscillations of both periodic and almost periodic discrete systems is presented, including many applications in engineering such as stability of digital filters, digitally controlled thermal processes, neurodynamics, and chemical kinetics. This book will be an invaluable reference source for those whose work is in the area of discrete dynamical systems, difference equations, and control theory or applied areas that use discrete time models.
- Author(s)Aristide Halanay,Vladimir Rasvan
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication31/10/2000
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Content Note1 port.
- Weight544 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.