All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $40.19Trending at AU $43.08
About this product
- DescriptionEcomic developments, social and political pressures for job maintenance, the characteristics of the labor market, and the costs of turver have combined uniquely to compel employers, in their own interests and in the interests of society, to build and preserve a competent and stable workforce. This handbook, written by a seasoned expert in the field of corporate personnel and training management, offers employers tested methods for controlling both voluntary and involuntary turver and discusses bases and procedures for a planned development of their workforce.
- Author Biographyrdner /f James /i E.
- Author(s)James E. Gardner
- Date of Publication12/11/1986
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight468 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.