All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $7.99Trending at AU $8.27
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionA staff manual to accompany Adolescent Substance Abuse Intervention Workbook. It considers adolescent development and diagsis, and provides a developmental model of recovery and change, 12-step programme principles, cognitive behavioural therapy, and psychodynamic theory.
- Author BiographySteven L. Jaffe, M.D., received his psychiatry training at Harvard University and the Massachusetts Mental Health Center, and his child psychiatry training at Emory University. He has been Editor of the Newsletter of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and President of the Georgia Council for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. Dr. Jaffe if currently the Director of Adolescent Programs, Psychiatric and Chemical Dependency, at CPC-Parkwood Hospital and Associate Professor of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry at Emory University in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Author(s)Steven L. Jaffe
- PublisherAmerican Psychiatric Association Publishing
- Date of Publication01/10/2000
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationVA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychiatric Press Inc.
- Weight132 g
- Width152 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.