All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionWith Stage Directing: A Director's Itinerary, the student of theatrical directing w has a step-by-step guide to directing a production, from choosing a play to opening night. Unlike other directing textbooks, this practical guidebook provides instruction on how to organize the work of the director through the practical challenges of the directorial process (e.g., organizing a budget spreadsheet, writing casting tices, setting up an audition space, etc.). In Stage Directing, the process of directing a production takes the form of twenty-one chapters, which contain helpful examples and tried-and-true exercises, as well as information on how to organize the director's documents into a director's production tebook.
- Author BiographyMichael Wainstein is the Chair of the Department of Performing Arts at Savannah College of Art and Design. He has directed almost two hundred productions at theatres in the United States and Europe.
- Author(s)Michael Wainstein
- PublisherFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Date of Publication01/03/2012
- SubjectThe Arts: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUSA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFocus Publishing/R Pullins & Co
- Content NoteCharts, diagrams
- Weight481 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.