All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionStage Lighting Design covers the complete history, theory and - above all - practice of lighting design. It contains 450 black and white half tones, 60 colour photos and innumerable diagrams, lighting plots etc. Stage Lighting Design is arranged in four sections: Design: the basic principles, illustrated with reference to specific productions; History: a brief survey of the historical development of stage lighting; Life: interviews with 14 other lighting designers, plus tes on Pilbrow's own career; and Mechanics: a vast section dealing with all the technical data today's designer will need.
- Author BiographyRichard Pilbrow first made his mark at Olivier's National Theatre, lighting shows such as the first Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. He revolutionised stage lighting in Britain, designing the system for the new National and setting up Theatre Projects, the first independent lighting design company in the UK. He has been a consultant for theatres and concert halls in over 25 countries.
- Author(s)Richard Pilbrow
- PublisherNick Hern Books
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- SubjectOther Performing Arts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNick Hern Books
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Width202 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine27 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
- AU $30.17Trending at AU $33.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.