All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $71.21Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionRiverboats carrying stagecoaches to the Cariboo were t uncommon sights in the 19th century. Transportation across the rugged terrain of the river canyons and rutted roads of the flatlands was never a picnic, this book provides an ideal introduction to the early days in Central BC.
- Author BiographyHeritage House Publishing Company began telling Canada's stories three decades ago. Its first book, Wagon Road North, helped to put British Columbia on the world's literary map and remains one of B.C.'s five all-time bestsellers with over 140,000 copies in print. Many Heritage books celebrate the pioneer spirit and colourful history of western Canada. We also publish recreational guides, nature books, and an assortment of special-interest titles. If this is your first encounter with Heritage House, you've just struck gold!
- Author(s)Willis J. West
- PublisherHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/1985
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationBritish Columbia
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintHeritage House Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteb/w photos
- Weight146 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.