Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionThis book examines media events and advance in political communication from Kennedy through Obama by exploring the way media events are conceived and staged, the strategy and tactics advance staffers use to manage the news media, the functions of media events, the implications of politically communicating by media event, and the way scholars and students can analyze media events.
- Author BiographyDan Schill is an assistant professor in Corporate Communication and Public Affairs at Southern Methodist University.
- Author(s)Dan Schill
- PublisherLexington Books
- Date of Publication16/05/2009
- SubjectGovernment & Constitution
- Series TitleLexington Studies in Political Communication
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLexington Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width154 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.