All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
About this product
- DescriptionSTAGED! is a self-help book meant to encourage, inspire, and advise people who seek success in their personal and professional lives. The book is organized around an original metaphor that helps to demystify personal development by comparing it to something tangible like staging a home. The concept of being staged involves adopting a mindset and process based on four principles derived from home staging: -Homework -De-cluttering, cleaning, and making repairs -Improving your curb appeal -Crafting and telling your story. Just as investing in staging a home could lead to greater returns, imagine the returns you could realize by investing in yourself.
- Author BiographyConrod is the founder and CEO of STAGES, a career development company he started to help individuals on a larger scale after years of one-on-one career coaching. STAGED! describes the values and philosophy of the founder and company. Conrod draws on over ten years of experience at companies such as Johnson & Johnson, GlaxoSmithKline, and Merck-along with his many years as a student of personal and professional development to motivate and inspire others. Conrod is originally from Kingston, Jamaica, and grew up in South Florida. Conrod and his wife Joy reside in the Greater Philadelphia area. Conrod wrote this book for three reasons. The first reason is because he is a dreamer. He believes dreams are the visionary manifestations of the ideas and goals that guide us from our current reality to our desired reality. Second, he went on a yearlong journey of self-awareness, an exercise in discovering, accepting, and acting upon truth. A self-aware person can be honest about who they are and what they want, two critical pieces of information for achieving one's personal and professional goals. Finally, this book is his attempt to repay seven remarkable women -- one being his mother -- who saw greatness in him and would accept nothing less.
- Author(s)Conrod Sj Kelly
- PublisherStagesyou Press
- Date of Publication27/02/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStagesyou Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jennifer Miranda
- Photographer(s)Damien Carter
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.