All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor families, the pain of living with a loved one's addiction can lead to shame, secrecy, and isolation. Stages of Family Recovery is an encouraging, empowering video that lets families kw they're t alone and that recovery is possible. Teens, parents, and grandparents share stories of despair and hope, helplessness and optimism. Clinical insights from Stephanie Brown, Ph.D., help families progress through the stages of recovery.
- Author(s)Hazelden Publishing
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/03/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.