CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.82
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.25
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.66
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.95
About this product
- DescriptionThere are other ways to end a career. As the head of a southern congregation, Pastor Damon has always tried to be all things to all people. Thus far, he hasn t lived up to his own expectation of what it means to be perfect for the job. When his own inner demons vie for his attention, Pastor D has some decisions to make. Things really start to teeter out of balance on the day he meets Taylor, a nurse who feels trapped in a tumultuous marriage, both as a wife and as mother of five. Damon feels an immediate connection and attraction to this woman, and he is torn at the very root of his soul. He struggles as the intense demands of his human body wrestle for control against the more traditional tensions of his religious soul. Taylor feels a similar pull against her own needs and her marriage. They quickly realize how much they have in common, including the inescapable sensation that each is trapped by his or her own vows. But could their meeting be something other than coincidence? Could the sweeping changes they flirt with actually be a blessing in disguise or a trap? What if each is destined to save the other in some way neither can predict? There are other ways to start living a life too.
- Author(s)Patrick Friar
- Date of Publication26/06/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectErotic Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.