All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThe guilty will find comfort and direction in this clear and compassionate book. Guilt is different from genuine remorse because it is based in fear and destroys us; true remorse is the entry into truth, and to a transformed relationship to ourselves and others. The guilty want only to avoid the pain of recognition of their acts. That's why guilt leads to shame and shame builds walls around the heart. We can shift rigid patterns of guilt and learn to trust the language of heart to build a mature conscience. Then, out of our genuine remorse, true compassion is born.
- Author BiographyClelia Vahni has extensive experience in teaching and care-taking children, adults, and the elderly. She has spent the last twelve years studying a wide variety of spiritual teachings and practising Sahajiya meditation. She lives in Prescott, Arizona.
- Author(s)Clelia Vahni
- PublisherHohm Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication21/12/2005
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Place of PublicationPrescot
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHohm Press,U.S.
- Weight232 g
- Width215 mm
- Height140 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.