Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat if your lover vowed to destroy you if you left him? What if he became your tormentor? Stole your freedom? Made you feel crazy? And threatened your life? This is t a story. This is Kate Brennan's life. Kate was an independent, successful single woman when she met Paul, a wealthy, charismatic businessman. His polished charm and relentless wooing won him Kate's heart. But only when they moved in together did Kate discover the serial infidelity, unbalanced character and sordid secrets of her Mr Right. When she tries to leave him, he won't let her ...and ten years on, he is still stalking her. Stalked is a harrowing tale of one woman's attempt to escape the dark side of love.
- Author BiographyKate Brennan is an alias used to protect the author's real identity. She has been a freelance writer (under her real name) for more than thirty years, with a focus on women's issues. She has also taught English and Women's Studies at a number of colleges in the USA where she lives. Her stalker remains at large.
- Author(s)Kate Brennan
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication26/03/2009
- SubjectTrue Stories
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Books Ltd
- Weight194 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.