All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.83
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.29
- AU $67.69Trending at AU $74.89
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.12
- AU $25.61Trending at AU $28.48
About this product
- DescriptionThis introduction to Nietzsche's thought is geared to those who approach his work with grave skepticism. Belliotti begins each chapter with a brief exposition of a broad theme in Nietzsche's work, raising important questions of interpretation. He then turns the discussion into a dialogue between two characters who, in the topics they address, exemplify rather than merely explain Nietzsche's broad themes. In this manner, Stalking Nietzsche focuses on the connection between philosophy and living: How can reading Nietzsche change one's life? What links are there between accepting Nietzsche's broad philosophical themes and practical conduct? And what lessons, if any, can reading Nietzsche teach us about the human condition?
- Author BiographyRAYMOND ANGELO BELLIOTTI is Professor of Philosophy at The State University of New York at Fredonia. He is the author of three books: Justifying Law, Good Sex, and Seeking Identity, and has published over 55 journal articles.
- Author(s)Raymond A. Belliotti
- Date of Publication30/11/1998
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreenwood Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight467 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.