All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTextile artist Anna Joyce's design process is intuitive, relaxed and rooted in the belief that we should live with colour and pattern every day. Inspired by vintage fabric, folk art, shapes in nature and exciting new colour combinations, Joyce's distinctive projects showcase the beauty of the unexpected and the mark of the artist's hand. In Stamp Stencil Paint, Joyce shares her signature hand-printing techniques and infectious enthusiasm for adding patterns to ready-made surfaces such as fabric, ceramics, paper, leather, furniture, walls and more. Following beautiful step-by-step photography, crafters will learn new, easy skills to stamp, stencil and hand-paint wonderful projects for their homes, wardrobes and families.
- Author BiographyAnna Joyce is a professional designer and teacher. Her work has been featured in print in Real Simple, Anthology and Lucky magazines, and online on Apartment Therapy, Design*Sponge, and sfgirlbybay. A finalist in the Martha Stewart American Made Awards, she sells her work on Etsy (where she has more than 10,000 followers) and through online shops and boutiques around the country. Visit her website at annajoycedesign.com.
- Author(s)Anna Joyce
- PublisherStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Date of Publication08/09/2015
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2015
- ImprintStewart, Tabori & Chang Inc
- Width216 mm
- Height241 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $96.58
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.