All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionStanage is the queen of the Eastern Ridges, the finest crag on Grit, where beginners come for their first grapples and the top performers crank the hardest problems. Mile after mile of perfect rock, containing some of the best routes and boulder problems in the country, whatever the grade. Where busy VDiffs, heart-in-mouth highballs, desperate power problems, lonely leads and warm summer solos all sit shoulder to shoulder. It is the country's favourite crag. And here is a guidebook to match - published in 2007 by the BMC. It is a guide that reflects the richness and diversity of this great crag, that rejoices in the familiar and unearths the unexpected, that will lead you like a friend through the intimate corners. No matter how well you kw the crag, this book is guaranteed to bring new surprises, to inspire and inform, to entertain and enlighten, all in a fun and friendly way. There are: 1300 routes from Moderate to E8; 400 boulder problems to V0 to V13; 140 full-colour action photos; 5 Fontainebleau-style bouldering circuits; Over 200 full-colour photo topos; 1st ascent list and climbing history; and original contributions from 40 authors.
- PublisherBritish Mountaineering Council
- Date of Publication18/05/2007
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationManchester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBritish Mountaineering Council
- Content Note140 full-colour action photos, plus over 200 full-colour topos
- Width135 mm
- Height190 mm
- Edited byNiall Grimes
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.