Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $56.35Trending at AU $60.64
- AU $19.08Trending at AU $26.10
- AU $74.23Trending at AU $76.09
- AU $35.55Trending at AU $38.80
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $37.29
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $47.17Trending at AU $59.70
About this product
- DescriptionA true American saga, Stand By! From Fighter Jets to Fine Art . . . A Life's Journey takes us on a tour of a rich, eventful life. Beginning with his childhood on the bucolic banks of the McKenzie River in Oregon, Larry Evans chronicles the events that made him who he is today. We experience his search for meaning in foreign lands, and his exhilaration as a newly minted U.S. Marine learning to conquer the skies. As we read his detailed prose, we see the Vietnam War through the eyes of a fighter pilot. Today Larry has found his true place in the world-as an art dealer, husband, father, and grandfather. His journey to that place is a tale worth recounting.
- Author(s)Larry Evans
- Date of Publication15/03/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.