All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe book of Philippians may be 2,000 years old, but throughout its pages Paul gives clues about living that are just as valid today as they were in his day. Stand Firm examines Paul s letter to the Philippians and features 48 life lessons through a creative combination of commentary and devotional. This down-to-earth style of writing brings clarity to Scripture and challenges readers to be grounded in Christ matter what happens in life. Including questions for personal reflection and discussion plus suggestions for life application, Stand Firm offers readers the convenience of commentary and devotions all wrapped up into one book.
- Author BiographyDave Branon is an editor for Discovery House Publishers and RBC Ministries and is a popular contributor to Our Daily Bread. He has written over two thousand devotional articles and sixteen books, including the Sports Devotional Bible, Heads Up, and Beyond the Valley. Dave and his wife, Sue, live in Grand Rapids, Michigan.
- Author(s)Dave Branon
- PublisherDiscovery House Publishers
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDiscovery House Publishers
- Weight249 g
- Width135 mm
- Height201 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.