Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThis special re-print edition of J.H. Drevenstedt's book Standard Bred Oringtons: Black, Buff and White. Their practical qualities; The Standard Requirements; How To Judge Them; How to Mate and Breed Them For the best Results, with a chapter on Non-Standard Varieties, contains all the information a person needs to master the basics of raising the legendary Orpington chicken. It contains a considerable amount of hard-to-find information on Orpingtons. Written at the turn of the century, Mr. Drevenstedt shed much light on the history of the Orpington Chicken, as well as how to breed and select them. Note: This edition is a perfect facsimile of the original edition and is t set in a modern typeface. As a result, some type characters and images might suffer from slight imperfections or mir shadows in the page background.
- Date of Publication03/08/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date04/08/2015
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight223 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.