All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.32
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of community development finance has grown increasingly sophisticated in its multi-faceted responses to poverty, joblessness and environmental degradation. One of the most sophisticated approaches involves the marriage of the tools of venture capital and private equity investing with a wide range of social goals. This approach - what is termed by its adherents community venture capital - has been successful at stimulating productive ecomic activity in resource-starved communities while encouraging the creation and growth of business dedicated to the double bottom line. The authors of Standard Documents for Community Development Venture Capital Transactions have adapted the model documents found in Joe Bartlett's Equity Finance treatise for use by a coalition of funds engaged in a different kind of private equity investing. Co-published with Community Development Venture Capital Transactions.
- Author BiographyJoseph W. Bartlett is a Partner at Morrison & Foerster, LLP in the firm's New York City office. He is also Adjunct Professor at New York University School of Law. Mr. Bartlett is an expert in corporate restructurings and venture capital transactions.
- Author(s)David Ehrenfest Steinglass,Joseph W. Bartlett
- PublisherUniversity Press of America
- Date of Publication01/12/1997
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity Press of America
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight345 g
- Width161 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.