All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.19
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $22.17
About this product
- DescriptionToday it has become both easy and ecomical for someone to publish a book in either hard or electronic copy. With that in mind, the author became inspired to share his passion for antique Standard Gauge model trains with the interested public. These trains are really cool items for anyone who likes stuff to enjoy reading about. The book briefly explains the history and practical operation of Standard Gauge trains and then goes on to provide antated photographs of more than 30 cataloged sets produced by the more ted American manufacturers. It turns out that the writing of such a book has proven to be great way for anyone with a collection to document what they have (or used to have) for posterity.
- Author BiographyHerbert A. Shauger, Jr. is a retired electrical design engineer, holding both Bachelor's and Master's degrees in this discipline. His love of toy trains began at the age of 4 when he was given his first Lionel Steam Freight Set, which he still runs today. For the last 25 years, Herbert and his wife Roberta have sold antique electric trains, the hobby which propelled them into their fascination with Standard Gauge Trains from a bygone era.
- Author(s)Herbert a Shauger Jr
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication24/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAntiques & Collectables
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
- Edition Statementannotated edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.