All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $103.88Trending at AU $107.66
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.45
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.63
- AU $98.80Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $49.77Trending at AU $51.97
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.72
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $88.64
About this product
- DescriptionStandardisation in TVET Teacher Education discusses issues connected with quality development in teacher education for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET). Starting from some insight in the requirements on teacher education for TVET from different regions of the world, reflections on existing standardisation approaches for TVET Teacher Education from different perspectives are presented. A number of initiatives that are already implemented in order to solve specific issues in TVET Teacher Education are described. Finally, some of the approaches and concepts that were developed in the course of the EU Asia Link cofunded project Development of Transnational Standards for Teacher Training for Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TT-TVET) with a Multidisciplinary and Industrial Orientation are presented. The majority of contributions were presented and discussed during the First World Congress on Teacher Education for Technical and Vocational Education and Training - Shaping TVET Teacher Education for the Changing World of Work held in Bandung, Indonesia, in July 2008 which led to the Bandung Declaration on TVET Teacher Education.
- Author BiographyThe Editors: Joachim Dittrich is Vice Head of the Department of International VET Research of the Institut Technology and Education, University of Bremen. Jailani Md Yunos is Dean of the Faculty of Technical Education at Universiti Tun Hussein Onn Malaysia. Georg Spottl is Professor and Director of the Institut Technology and Education, University of Bremen. Masriam Bukit is Professor at the Faculty of Technical Education at Universitas Pendidkan Indonesia.
- PublisherPeter Lang GmbH
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleBerufliche Bildung in Forschung, Schule Und Arbeitswelt / Vocational Education and Training: Research and Practice
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationFrankfurt am Main
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintPeter Lang GmbH
- Content Notetables and graphs
- Weight420 g
- Width150 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byGeorg Spoettl,Jailani Md Yunos,Joachim Dittrich,Masriam Bukit
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.