Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.42
- AU $27.81Trending at AU $30.93
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.96
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $32.03
- AU $71.17Trending at AU $80.38
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.13
About this product
- DescriptionOrganized Pro Bo programs have existed in the United States for over a century, and provide options for those who may t have access to legal services. Due to the changing nature and the multiple types of Pro Bo programs the Standards for Programs Providing Civil Pro Bo Legal Services to Persons of Limited Means provides guidance on the necessary elements of an effective pro bo program. This includes finding volunteers, meeting the clients needs, and providing high quality service for volunteer lawyers and clients. Whether your program is new or already established, the Standards for Programs Providing Civil Pro Bo Legal Services to Persons of Limited Means provides the necessary tools to create a successful, effective, and efficient program.
- Author BiographyCheryl Zalenski is the director for the ABA s Standing Committee on Pro Bono and Public Service, that provides technical assistance and means for encouraging pro bono activity to and among pro bono programs, bar associations, legal services programs, law firms, corporate legal departments, and other segments of the legal profession.
- Author(s)American Bar Association
- PublisherAmerican Bar Association
- Date of Publication07/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectLaw: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Bar Association
- Weight272 g
- Width147 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edited byCheryl Zalenski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.