All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.34
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a book about one amazing, vibrant church's countercultural practice of public confession of sin. Every week, millennials, Gen-Xers, Boomers, and even young teens at First Church Somerville UCC, the church Baskette pastors, take the stand to tell about a time they messed up, broke bad, or made Jesus want to cry.
The book is part how-to, part devotional reading, and part anthology of stories of personal loss, vulnerability, failure, and redemption. It's a book, in our tell-all culture, that is t about baring our souls to get more likes or pageviews, but about putting our wounds into the service of others. And it's t just for church folks, but for spiritual seekers of any stripe who love true stories, and who might be aching for a spiritual practice that will move them toward a wholehearted, vulnerable, and fully integrated life.
- Author(s)Molly Phinney Baskette
- PublisherPilgrim Press
- Date of Publication17/06/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPilgrim Press
- Weight372 g
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.