All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA compilation of 18 essays - edited by Claudette Beit Aharon - by women of various ages who have Turner syndrome, and their life experiences living with this condition. There is a foreword by Lynne Levitsky MD, chief of pediatric endocrilogy, Massachusetts General Hospital and an introduction by the editor. In addition there is medical information on diagstic tools and treatments, a FAQ about the syndrome and its ramifications, and a glossary.
- Date of Publication05/11/2013
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight311 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $95.49
- AU $19.03Trending at AU $21.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.