All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $70.92
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.66Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionA witchy, magical saga for fans of Beautiful Creatures and A Discovery of Witches Cate Cahill left everything behind to keep her family safe. Now, with the Brotherhood and a reluctant Finn persecuting witches and women like never before, a divided Sisterhood looks to Cate for answers answers that she doesn t have. Then, when Cate s friend Sachi is arrested for witchery, a formidable group of war-thirsty Sisters plan to destroy the Brotherhood from the inside, whether or t Cate is ready for battle. Cate doesn t want to be a weapon, and she doesn t want to risk involvingFinn in the Sisterhood s schemes. But when her sisters Maura and Tess join the Sisterhood, Maura makes it clear that she ll do whatever it takes to lead the witches to victory. Even if it means sacrifices. Even if it means overthrowing Cate. Even if it means all-out war.In the highly anticipated sequel to Born Wicked, the Cahill Witch Chronicles continue Cate, Maura and Tess's quest to find love, protect family, and explore their magic against all odds in an alternate history of New England.
- Author BiographyJessica Spotswood lives with her playwright husband and a cuddly cat named Monkey. She's never happier than when she's immersed in a good story, and swoony kissing scenes are her favorite. You can visit her at www.jessicaspotswood.com or follow her on Twitter @Jessica_shea.
- Author(s)Jessica Spotswood
- Date of Publication10/04/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Series TitleCahill Witch Chronicles (Quality)
- Series Part/Volume Number02
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight363 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine36 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.