Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.55Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $55.58Trending at AU $56.64
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.92Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.72Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.24
About this product
- DescriptionMeet twenty-two-year-old Cherry Pye (nee Cheryl Bunterman), a pop star since she was fourteen and about to attempt a comeback from her latest drug-and-alcohol disaster. Now meet Cherry again: in the person of her undercover stunt double, Ann DeLusia. Ann portrays Cherry whenever the singer is too indisposed meaning wasted to go out in public. And it is Ann-mistaken-for-Cherry who is kidnapped from a South Beach hotel by obsessed paparazzo Bang Abbott. Now the challenge for Cherry s handlers (uber stage mother; horndog record producer; nipped, tucked, and Botoxed twin publicists; weed whacker wielding bodyguard) is to rescue Ann while keeping her existence a secret from Cherry s public and from Cherry herself. The situation is more complicated than they kw. Ann has had a bewitching encounter with Skink the unhinged former goverr of Florida living wild in a mangrove swamp and w he s heading for Miami to find her . . . Will Bang Abbott achieve his fantasy of a lucrative private photo session with Cherry Pye? Will Cherry sober up in time to lip-synch her way through her concert tour? Will Skink track down Ann DeLusia before Cherry s motley posse does? All will be revealed in this hilarious spin on life in the celebrity fast lane.
- Author BiographyCarl Hiaasen was born and raised in Florida. He is the author of eleven previous novels, including the best-selling <i>Nature Girl, Skinny Dip, Sick Puppy, </i> and <i>Lucky You, </i> and three best-selling children s books, <i>Hoot, Flush, </i>and <i>Scat. </i>His most recent work of nonfiction is <i>The Downhill Lie: A Hacker s Return to a Ruinous Sport.</i> He also writes a weekly column for <i>The Miami Herald.</i>
- Author(s)Carl Hiaasen
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight630 g
- Width163 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine34 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.