All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionUsing the Maltese Cross star map design, widely ackwledged as superior to the conventional circular maps for locating constellations, this book provides everything amateur astromers need. 12 maps trace the month-by-month progression of the constellations, viewed from every direction. Newly-revised tables give approximate positions of the planets for the years 1992 through 1997 and special sections discuss meteors and comets.
- Author Biography<b>I. M. LEVITT, PH.D., </b> an internationally recognized scientist, is Director Emeritus of the Fels Planetariurn at The Franklin Institute in Philadelphia.
- Author(s)I. M. Levitt,Roy K. Marshall
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/1992
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Content Note12 maps, b&w photographs
- Weight173 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
- Edition StatementNewly Revised and Updated 50th Anniversary ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.