All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe companion to Star Minds has prequels from different points of view, but also ather perspective on the whole series - what really happened to the hybrid called M'aera S'iva. Cyber Bodyguard How C'ell'andy lost half of his body. Galaxy Police Mya Lylestar as assault team member with her best friend and sister-in-law. Soldier Life-changing events for Maela - losing virginity, maternity, maiming and becoming a cyborg. The Heir Imperial Princess Lin-sun chooses her husband - with her head and t with her heart. Unrequited love Tyro Megnaghy builds the perfect prosthetic wings for a lovestruck prince. Shooting Star Heartbroken Kol-ian seeks refuge on Earth. Mutant Gaurishankar becomes a were-panther. Lost Son Uwe-yuri discovers his son is mind-controlled by his wife. The rogue years The adventures of 3.com. And the end of Techlogical Angel from other perspectives. Half-blood The real story of M'aera S'iva, half Carian, half Humaid.
- Author BiographyBarbara G.Tarn is a writer, sometimes artist, mostly a world-creator and story-teller. She's been building her world of Silvery Earth for a number of years - stories, comprise shorts, novels and graphic novels. Star Minds is her first science-fantasy series.
- Author(s)Barbara G Tarn
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication19/11/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight331 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.