All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $32.13
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.53Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $28.95Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.15Trending at AU $14.05
- AU $12.23Trending at AU $15.03
About this product
- DescriptionMestiko is a world on the brink of interstellar space travel -- and under covert Federation observation. When a rogue pulsar sweeps through their star system and threatens to destroy all life, the Federation mounts a desperate effort to save the planet from annihilation. Under the command of James T. Kirk, the Starship Enterpriseis able to mitigate some of the damage, but Mestiko still suffers appalling loss of life.Over the next thirty years, the Enterpriseand its crew revisit Mestiko -- whether to prevent its people from falling prey to the machinations of the Klingon Empire or to deliver a new method of replenishing its ozone -- encountering as they do so both hardships and blessings; love, conflict and death.
- Author BiographyMargaret Wander Bonanno is the bestselling author of Star Trek: Burning Dreams; Star Trek The Lost Era: Catalyst of Sorrows, Star Trek: Dwellers in the Crucible and Star Trek: Strangers from the Sky, as well as two science fiction trilogies, The Others and Preternatural. Born in Brooklyn, New York, she now lives on the Left Coast. Christopher L. Bennett is a lifelong resident of Cincinnati, Ohio, with bachelor's degrees in physics and history from the University of Cincinnati. He has written such critically acclaimed Star Trek novels as Ex Machina, The Buried Age, the Titan novels Orion's Hounds and Over a Torrent Sea, the two Department of Temporal Investigations novels Watching the Clock and Forgotten History, and the Enterprise novels Rise of the Federation: A Choice of Futures, Tower of Babel, Uncertain Logic, and Live By the Code, as well as shorter works including stories in the anniversary anthologies Constellations, The Sky's the Limit, Prophecy and Change, and Distant Shores. Beyond Star Trek, he has penned the novels X Men: Watchers on the Walls and Spider Man: Drowned in Thunder. His original work includes the hard science fiction superhero novel Only Superhuman, as well as several novelettes in Analog and other science fiction magazines. (TM), (R), & (c) 2016 CBS Studios, Inc. Star Trek and related marks are trademarks of CBS Studios, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Author(s)Christopher L. Bennett,Margaret Wander Bonanno
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication06/04/2009
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek: The Original Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date17/02/2016
- Weight473 g
- Width134 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byMarco Palmieri
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.