All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $12.55Trending at AU $16.35
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $43.82
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $28.43
- AU $31.53Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $12.48Trending at AU $16.25
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $25.66
- AU $23.89Trending at AU $26.95
About this product
- DescriptionPeter David's unforgettable vels of Captain Mackenzie Calhoun and the crew of the Starship Excalibur remain one of Star Trek's most popular book series among fans. Now, David continues the thrilling new direction for the New Frontier universe begun in After the Fall with a vel that will shock and delight longtime and brand-new readers of this acclaimed series. Star Trek New Frontier(R) Following the dramatic events of After the Fall, Captain Mackenzie Calhoun and the crew of the U.S.S. Excalibur find themselves catapulted headlong into ather universe, far from the New Thallonian Protectorate and Sector 221-G...a place where an ancient war rages between two powerful alien races. But Calhoun has intention of staying here for very long and, adopting the time-hored philosophy of the enemy of my enemy is my friend, takes it upon himself to somehow (and by any means necessary) persuade one side or the other to help him and his crew get back home. Meanwhile, the shadow of war has fallen over the New Thallonian Protectorate, and an embattled Si Cwan faces growing treachery as he attempts to maintain his tenuous hold on power. With Starfleet and the Federation declaring Sector 221-G temporarily off-limits, Admiral Elizabeth Shelby and Captain Kat Mueller decide to take matters into their own hands, igring orders by trying to find some way of getting to the Excalibur, presuming there is any Excalibur to get to. But they never count on the most unexpected of allies -- an old friend whose shifting loyalties are about to be put to the ultimate test even as a growing cataclysm looms....
- Author BiographyPeter David is a prolific New York Times bestselling author whose career, and continued popularity, spans more than two decades. He has worked in every conceivable media-television, film, books (fiction, nonfiction, and audio), short stories, and comic books-and acquired loyal followings in all of them. In the literary field, he has had more than a hundred novels published. He lives in New York with his wife and four children.
- Author(s)Peter David
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication07/04/2008
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Series TitleStar Trek: The Next Generation
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStar Trek
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.